AHHH… VACATION RENTALS WITH A VIEW
Whether it’s the sun rising over the ocean or setting over the bay, nothing says ‘vacation’ like a breathtaking view. Scenic views provide relaxation, natural beauty – and best of all – a fresh perspective. In a matter of moments, the stresses of work disappear, the busy pace of life slows down, and your world realigns. We think a view is even better when you can wake up and enjoy it right from your private vacation rental. Thanks to Ocean City’s skinny shape and unique positioning between the ocean and the bay, many of the vacation rentals around town are in close proximity to water and offer fantastic views. Just drop your bags and worries at the door and step outside onto the balcony – you are on vacation!
OCEAN OR BAY? YES, PLEASE!
From the Ocean City Boardwalk area to the Delaware beaches, Vantage Vacation Rentals offers a huge variety of homes along the ocean and bay that feature amazing views. For a panoramic view of the ocean, check out our oceanfront rentals at Gateway Grand or various buildings in North Ocean City’s “high-rise row” such as Braemar Towers, Century I, Sea Watch, Fountainhead Towers, Carousel, and High Point North. Not only do these rentals provide beautiful views, but they are located in family-friendly parts of town that are known for having some of the best amenities. If a sunset over the bay is what you’re dreaming of, there is also a wide variety of bayfront rentals where you can relax with a drink as the sun goes down. Some of our favorite bayfront communities are Sunset Island, Bahia Vista, Oasis on the Bay, Makai, and Sunset Beach – all of which are located in mid-town Ocean City near popular restaurants and nightlife. Or if you just can’t decide between the ocean or bay, we have vacation rentals with views of BOTH! Check out our luxurious properties in The Meridian, many of which offer beach-to-bay views for the best of both worlds.
OUR TOP PICKS FOR THE BEST VIEWS
- Ponte Vista 201 – 2-BR/2-BA/Sleeps 6 – Located off of 94th St., this bayfront, end-unit condo is the perfect spot for watching sunsets! Step outside from the living room or master bedroom onto an extra-large waterfront balcony. Additional amenities include new furnishings, an updated kitchen, and an outdoor pool.
- Sunset Beach 103 – 3-BR/3-BA/Sleeps 9 – Stay in mid-town Ocean City (46th St.) in close proximity to Seacrets and the Convention Center! This beautiful bayfront condo offers gorgeous views, upscale appliances, a rooftop pool, a community dock, and a beach area.
- Meridian 1003W – 3-BR (+Loft)/3-BA/Sleeps 12 – Located on 60th St., this exquisite ocean block penthouse features ocean-to-bay views that encompass the total width of the island. Additional luxuries include upscale décor, and extra HD cable/Netflix, along with resort amenities including a heated rooftop pool and a fitness center.
- Oasis on the Bay 103 – 2-BR/2-BA/Sleeps 7 – Immerse yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of mid-town Ocean City. This bayfront property features beautiful bay views, an outdoor pool, and is located next door to Fager’s Island, a local favorite that is known for its great food and nightly entertainment (59th St.).
- The first day of summer is less than six weeks away! If you haven’t booked your Ocean City vacation, now is the time to do it. Need help finding a vacation rental with a fantastic view of the ocean or bay? Visit VantageOceanCity.com and use our “Location” filter, which allows you to search by proximity to the oceanfront and bayfront parts of town. For more assistance, speak with our vacation rental “view experts” at (410) 723-2002 who are always available with recommendations for your perfect vacation spot.