Main Public Beach
– Enjoy a day on the shore line- catching waves, building sand castles & soaking up the sun. Lifeguards on duty from 8am-5pm every day. For your convenience, you can rent beach chairs & umbrellas located on the beach!
-bay front beach at Homer Gudelsky Park. It is located at the end of Old Bridge Rd. off of Rt. 50 in West Ocean City. You can see it on the southern side of the Rt. 50 drawbridge. The local nick name for this spot is Stinky Beach. It has a small, sandy beach and the water is shallow in some spots. There are also some deep holes that make it good for fishing as well. Great place to bring your kids and dogs. NO lifeguards on duty.
– National Park with crazy amounts of wildlife including their famous wild ponies. Camp overnight, go for a bike ride on the beautiful trail, sight see, paddleboard & more!
7206 National Seashore Ln, Berlin, MD 21811
Stroll down the 3 mile long boardwalk. Tons of shops, eateries, amusements, nightlife, and lodging.
No dogs allowed on the boardwalk from May 1-Sept 30
Bikes- Memorial to Labor day (2am-10am) Anytime Oct-April
Free Public Parking
– North End Transit Center, St. Louis Ave
Inlet parking lot- 0-30 minutes is free, $3 every hour. Meter parking located in parking lots around town and along side streets ($2 per hour, 12 hour max):
- Worcester St., between Baltimore Ave. & Philadelphia Ave.
- Somerset St. & Baltimore Ave.
- Dorchester St. & Baltimore Ave.
- N. Division St. & Baltimore Ave.
- 4th St. & Baltimore Ave.
- 1st. St. & St. Louis
- 61st St. & Coastal Hwy., bayside
- 100th St., bayside (this is also a boat trailer approved lot. Fee for this lot is $10 a day or $50 a week, April to Oct. 18)
Places of Worship
Holy Savior Church
– 1705 Philadelphia Ave. www.stmarys-holysavior.com
Atlantic United Methodist Church
– 10 4th St. www.atlanticumc.org
First Presbyterians Church
– 1301 Philadelphia Ave. Ocean City, MD
Places to Shop
– 12741 Ocean Gateway, Ocean City, MD 21842
– 36470 Seaside Outlet Dr.
– On the boardwalk at the Inlet (15 shops, 1 restaurant)
Boardwalk at Worcester Street, Boardwalk at Caroline Street, Boardwalk at 9th Street, Boardwalk at 27th Street. South Division Street Transit Center.
- CVS – 1611 Philadelphia Ave, 12510 Ocean Gateway.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy- Gold Coast Mall 11401 Coastal Hwy or 12524 Ocean Gateway
- 7-Eleven- 2611 N Philadelphia Ave, Open 24 hours.
- Exxon- 12827 Ocean Gateway
- WAWA- 12502 Ocean Gateway or 12001 Coastal Hwy
- Wine Rack – 8501 Coastal Hwy
- Minit Market-3107 Philadelphia Ave. Open until 12am
- Mitchell’s Market – 401 Philadelphia Ave Open 24 hours.
- Village Market – 1816 Philadelphia Ave, Open until 2am.
- Food lion – 9936 Stephen Decatur Hwy, open 24 hours. or 11801 Coastal Hwy, Open 24 hours.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter – 11416 Ocean Gateway, Berlin MD. Open 24 hours.
94th Street Dog Park
- OCocean.com – Official website of Ocean City, MD Convention & Visitors Bureau and Dept. of Tourism
- Oceancity.org – Local Business & event info at Ocean City Chamber of Commerce website
- Boardwalk Cam – Get a live look at all the action on the Boardwalk from N. Division St.
- OceanCityMD.gov – Official website of Town of Ocean City, with local ordinances, bus schedules & more
$3 All day pass, $1 one way- runs 24 hours a day, every 20 minutes or less.
$3 per person/ one way- runs 11am to midnight every day. 10am to midnight on Holidays
OC Water Taxi
Travel by boat around the bay, $10 per person/one way (561)512-ASAP
Going out for the night? Call for a ride to the best night hotspots(410)289-TAXI
Call for a ride around town to all your favorite places! (410)289-8686