203 Saint Louis Ave, Unit D203D Saint Louis Ave
Ocean City, MD 21842
Why We Love It:
New for 2021! 203 Saint Louis Ave, Unit D, is a beautiful, 3-BR, 3.5-BA, townhome located in the heart of downtown Ocean City and just 3 blocks from the beach and Boardwalk. Guests will feel at home in this 3-story, 2263-SqFt property, which features a modern and fully-equipped kitchen, cozy master bed/bath suite with whirlpool tub and custom shower, and partial views of the bay from upper levels of the home. Kick back and relax together in the living room while watching premium cable on your flat-screen TV, or step outside to enjoy the fresh sea air on one of the private balconies. Additional upscale finishes include a gas fireplace, brick paved courtyard, and hardwood flooring.
Features & Amenities:
- Great downtown location - close to beach & Boardwalk (3 blocks)
- 3-story townhome (no elevator)
- 2 private balconies
- Brick paved courtyard
- Upscale & fully-equipped kitchen
- Premium cable on 3 flat-screen TVs
- Wireless Internet Access
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Central A/C
- Outdoor shower
- Master Bedroom - Queen Bed (with adjoining, ensuite full bathroom) (3rd floor)
- Bedroom 2 - Double Bed (3rd floor)
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Bunk Beds (3rd floor)
You'll feel like an "OC Local" in this downtown location, which is a short stroll from the beach, Boardwalk, shops, restaurants, amusement rides, and activities galore. Thanks to the nearby fishing district of West Ocean City (across the Route 50 Bridge), this area is home to some of the best seafood around, served up by popular restaurants like de Lazy Lizard, The Angler, Harrison's Harbor Watch, and The Marina Deck - all within walking distance. Forget about the stress of battling (or paying) for parking! Park your car once when you arrive, then walk everywhere you need to go - this is a great spot for guests visiting during event weekends, like Sunfest, Springfest, Cruisin' OC, Endless Summer Cruisin', Wine on the Beach, and the White Marlin Open. Take the kids and enjoy the sunny days on the beach, play in the public park just 1 block away (playground, basketball, fishing, crabbing), or take a short drive to see the wild ponies of Assateague Island. Whatever you do, there is fun for all to be had in this ideal location.
Need to Know/Restrictions:
- Group rentals are not permitted to guests under age 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
- Only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in date during the season. Short stays available in the off-season (3-night min).
- No pets, parties or smoking permitted in this home.
- Check-in is 4:00-6:00 PM. Check-out is 9:00 AM. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions, including steps for late arrival.
- Linens are NOT included (sheets/towels). Guests have the option of bringing linens or purchasing Linen Service (please let us know at least 7 days prior). Linen Service not available for last-minute bookings. Linens are not installed on the beds. Toilet paper, soaps, cleaning supplies, trash bags, and paper products are NOT provided.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Balcony = Yes
- Linens Not Provided = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Blender = Yes
- Toaster = 2 Slice
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Cable Package = Premium
- Location = Bayside
- Area = Inlet - 30th
- Unit Type = Townhouse
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Distance to the Beach = 6 blocks
- Total # of TVs = 3
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Newly Listed Property = Yes
- Internet Provided = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Carbon Monoxide Detector = Yes
Please note, the white text boxes show available nights. The grey boxes show unavailable nights.
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|01/02/2021 - 04/30/2021||$230||$1135|
|05/01/2021 - 05/07/2021||$220||$1080|
|05/08/2021 - 05/14/2021||$240||$1165|
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$270||$1330|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$280||$1380|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$340||$1690|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$380||$1870|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$350||$2380|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$370||$2570|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$410||$2850|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$430||$2995|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$460||$3150|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$410||$2850|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$430||$2995|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$430||$2995|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$430||$2995|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$370||$2580|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$370||$2580|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$360||$1770|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$340||$1650|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$290||$1445|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$270||$1315|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$220||$1080|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$220||$1080|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$230||$1135|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$230||$1135|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$230||$1135|