Belmont Towers 8052 Dorchester Street Unit 805
Ocean City, MD 21842
*Valentine's Day Deal - Save $100/night on stays in February 2021 (no promo code needed - rates already reduced!
Escape to the beach for a change of scenery, while also keeping up with work and virtual school with our hyper-fast broadband, epic zoom call backdrops, and excellent lighting.
All-New Renovations - Ideal Boardwalk Location
Belmont Towers 805 is a renovated oceanfront condo in the heart of classic Ocean City. This high-end 3-bedroom, 3-full bath, 1,700-SqFt property directly overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, O.C. Pier, Boardwalk, and Jolly Roger's Amusement Park. You'll be a few steps from both Thrasher's French Fries and Fisher's Popcorn. Sip coffee on the balcony - enjoy a sunrise vista while recounting the previous night's fun at Seacrets. Sleeps 13.
- Thoughtfully renovated and curated by new owners.
- Outfitted to support work-from-home requirements (hyper-fast broadband, epic zoom call backdrops, and excellent lighting).
- Oceanfront property comprised of two master bedrooms, one guest suite (perfect for kids), three full bathrooms, open concept floor plan, high-end kitchen, two gated parking spaces, an Instagram wall (#belmonttowers805), and panoramic views of the beach and ocean.
- Perfect retreat for larger groups and families traveling together.
- Prime location = Maximum enjoyment of O.C.'s best dining, shopping, and water sports.
- Open all year: Enjoy local restaurants, the boardwalk, and Assateague in the off-season.
- Gather in the living room featuring a gas fireplace, 75" Samsung smart TV, all new furniture (2 oversized couches, including a queen sleeper sofa), and custom artwork by local artists.
- Enjoy your music with the bluetooth enabled premium surround sound system.
- Open the sliding glass doors and listen to the waves crashing on the beach.
Kitchen and Dining
- The chefs in your group will appreciate the premium kitchen stocked with Crate & Barrel tabletop supplies, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dining table with seating for 8, island with seating for 4, and a wet bar with a wine rack.
- Create memories with shared meals in the dining room while viewing ocean vistas
- Enjoy the well-appointed coffee bar, which includes a traditional drip coffee machine, a Chemex pour-over system, and a Nespresso Vertuo machine.
- All new Samsung appliances.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Find quiet privacy in the luxurious master bedroom featuring: A king bed (Sealy 12" Plush Memory Foam Mattress); a daybed with trundle (twin Memory Foam Mattresses); stunning views of the ocean, beach, and boardwalk; private access to the balcony; 50" Roku Smart TV; and a en-suite bathroom with a double walk-in closet, double vanity, hairdryer, jetted soaking tub, private WC, and a walk-in shower.
- The Second Master Bedroom is a true retreat from the hustle and bustle of Ocean City's excitement. This oasis boasts a king bed (Sealy 12" Plush Memory Foam Mattress); an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combination, hair dryer; and a 50" Roku Smart TV.
- A third guest suite is designed as a call back to the 90s. Featuring a sleeper sofa; a pyramid bunk bed with one twin and one full bed (Sealy 10" Plush Memory Foam Mattresses); Nintendo NES Classic gaming console, and a 55" smart TV. This room is the perfect hangout for your crew to play games, stream movies/shows, or snap selfies in front of the Instagram wall. This room is connected to a spacious guest bathroom, which features a walk-in shower.
- Each bathroom features high-pressure spa-quality rainfall showerheads.
- Extra perks include complimentary premium Xfinity Wi-Fi/TV (700+ channels / Download speed up to 1,000 MBPS), pool, putting green, gym, single-level floor plan, elevator, 24/7 building security, secure parking for two vehicles, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
- Visit local favorites Thrasher's Fries, Fisher's Popcorn, Coastal Salt, Liquid Assets, O.C. Wasabi, O.C. Poke, Fat Daddies, Barn 34, The Shark on the Harbor, Sunset Grille, Harborside, Mother's Cantina, and Seacrets.
- Indulge in famous local dishes offered in a style that only Ocean City can deliver.
- Jolly Roger's amusement park is a 5 minute walk down the boardwalk, classic arcades and amusements are open year-round.
- Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, and Fenwick Island are a short drive north along the picturesque Coastal Highway.
- Make sure you look for the ponies at Assateague National Park while you're visiting. They are a national treasure.
- Enjoy bonfires on the beach (must obtain permit, and only allowed in certain areas and times of year - check with local authorities)
How to Have a Completely New Experience in OC
- Summer in OC is fantastic. Huge crowds swarm the boardwalk from dawn to dusk. The energy is intoxicating. The off-season has a completely different vibe. Empty beaches, small town feel, and friendly locals define this special time.
- Traffic is consistently lighter in the off-season.
- Off-season rental rate reductions ensure you're locking in an excellent value.
- There are local events occurring nearly every off-season weekend: Christmas parades, Santa Con, and the Festival of Lights mark the holiday season. Catch the first sunrise of the new year from the beach. Enjoy the re-opening of many local restaurants for Valentine's Day. Go on a pub-crawl for St. Patrick's Day (which coincides with the unofficial launch of the next high-season). Endless Summer Cruisin' comes to town in the fall, along with O.C. Sunfest. Autumn boasts pub-crawls for Halloween, and crisp air for Thanksgiving.
- One of our favorite off-season recommendations: Spend sunset on the beaches of Assateague with a roaring bonfire (permit required). The sound of the waves, the colorful sky, and the warmth of a crackling fire will create memories that last a lifetime.
- Private Balcony w/ Ocean, Beach & Boardwalk views! Great at Sunrise!
- FREE Password-Protected Wi-Fi
- 4 TVs & DVD players
- Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
- Fully-equipped Gourmet Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- 2-car Parking in Covered Garage
- Rooftop Pool (w/ state-of-the-art Saltwater Filtration)
- 11,000 SqFt Sun Deck
- Rooftop Putting Green
- 1,400 SqFt Fitness Center
- Outside Showers/Bathrooms
- On-site Sauna
- Gated, secure Parking Garage (6`10" Clearance)
- First Master Bedroom - King, Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle
- Second Master Bedroom - King
- Bedroom #3 - Pyramid Bunk & Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Need to Know/Restrictions:
- Group rentals are not permitted to guests under age 25.
- Only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in date during the season. Short stays available in the off-season (3-night min).
- No pets, parties or smoking permitted in this home.
- Check-in is 4:00-6:00 PM. Check-out is 9:00 AM. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions, including steps for late arrival.
- Linens are NOT included (sheets/towels). Guests have the option of bringing linens or purchasing Linen Service (please let us know at least 7 days prior). Linen Service not available for last-minute bookings. Linens are not installed on the beds. Toilet paper, soaps, cleaning supplies, trash bags, and paper products are NOT provided.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Complex = Belmont Towers
- Central A/C = Yes
- Balcony = Yes
- Linens Not Provided = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Blender = Yes
- Toaster = 4 Slice
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Cable Package = Xfinity Digital
- Location = Oceanfront
- Area = Inlet - 30th
- Unit Type = Condo
- Elevator = Building
- Fitness Center = Yes
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Distance to the Beach = Ocean Front
- Pool Type = Roof Top
- # of Parking Spaces = 2
- Total # of DVDs = 4
- Total # of TVs = 4
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Internet Provided = Yes
- 2-Night Rentals = Yes
- Work Group = Group 1
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Oceanfront = Direct Oceanfront
- Ocean View = Direct Ocean View
- Waterfront = Oceanfront
- Water View = Ocean View
Please note, the white text boxes show available nights. The grey boxes show unavailable nights.
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|01/15/2021 - 02/28/2021||$250||$1250|
|03/01/2021 - 04/30/2021||$300||$1500|
|05/01/2021 - 05/07/2021||$425||$2975|
|05/08/2021 - 05/14/2021||$425||$2975|
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$475||$3325|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$475||$3325|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$520||$4725|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$675||$4725|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$675||$4725|
|06/19/2021 - 06/24/2021||$650||$4510|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$725||$5075|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$745||$5215|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$745||$5215|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$745||$5215|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$745||$5215|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$740||$5170|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$745||$5215|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$675||$4725|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$575||$3850|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$575||$4025|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$500||$3500|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$530||$2620|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$500||$3500|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$450||$3150|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$350||$2450|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$350||$2450|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$350||$2450|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$350||$2450|