Belmont Towers 8052 Dorchester Street Unit 805
Ocean City, MD 21842
*Available for 2-Night Stays in the Off-Season!
All-New Renovations - Ideal Boardwalk Location
Belmont Towers 805 is a newly renovated oceanfront condo in the heart of classic Ocean City. This high-end 3-bedroom, 3-full bath, 1,700-SqFt property directly overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, O.C. Pier, Boardwalk, and Jolly Roger's Amusement Park. You'll be a few steps from both Thrasher's French Fries and Fisher's Popcorn. Sip coffee on the balcony - enjoy a sunrise vista while recounting the previous night's fun at Seacrets. Sleeps 13.
- Thoughtfully renovated and curated by new owners for the 2020 beach season.
- Oceanfront property comprised of two master bedrooms, one guest suite (perfect for kids), three full bathrooms, open concept floor plan, high-end kitchen, two gated parking spaces, an Instagram wall (#belmonttowers805), and panoramic views of the beach and ocean.
- Perfect retreat for larger groups and families traveling together.
- Prime location = Maximum enjoyment of O.C.'s best dining, shopping, and water sports.
- Gather in the living room featuring a gas fireplace, 75" Samsung smart TV, all new furniture (2 oversized couches, including a queen sleeper sofa), and custom artwork by local artists.
- Enjoy your music with the bluetooth enabled premium surround sound system.
- Open the sliding glass doors and listen to the waves crashing on the beach.
Kitchen and Dining
- The chefs in your group will appreciate the premium kitchen stocked with Crate & Barrel tabletop supplies, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dining table with seating for 8, island with seating for 4, and a wet bar with a wine rack.
- Create memories with shared meals in the dining room while viewing ocean vistas
- Enjoy the well-appointed coffee bar, which includes a traditional drip coffee machine, a Chemex pour-over system, and a Nespresso Vertuo machine.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Find quiet privacy in the luxurious master bedroom featuring: A king bed ( Sealy 12" Plush Memory Foam Mattress); a daybed with trundle ( twin Memory Foam Mattresses); stunning views of the ocean, beach, and boardwalk; private access to the balcony; 50" Roku Smart TV; and a en-suite bathroom with a double walk-in closet, double vanity, hairdryer, jetted soaking tub, private WC, and a walk-in shower.
- The Second Master Bedroom is a true retreat from the hustle and bustle of Ocean City's excitement. This oasis boasts a king bed (Sealy 12" Plush Memory Foam Mattress); an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combination, hair dryer; and a 50" Roku Smart TV.
- A third guest suite is designed as a call back to the 90s. Featuring a sleeper sofa; a pyramid bunk bed with one twin and one full bed (Sealy 10" Plush Memory Foam Mattresses); Nintendo NES Classic gaming console, and a 55" smart TV. This room is the perfect hangout for your crew to play games, stream movies/shows, or snap selfies in front of the Instagram wall. This room is connected to a spacious guest bathroom, which features a walk-in shower.
- Each bathroom features high-pressure spa-quality rainfall showerheads.
- Extra perks include complimentary premium Xfinity Wi-Fi/TV(700+ channels / Download speed up to 1,000 MBPS), pool, putting green, gym, single-level floor plan, elevator, 24/7 building security, secure parking for two vehicles, and an in-unit washer/dryer.
- Visit local favorites Thrasher's Fries, Fisher's Popcorn, Barn 34, The Shark on the Harbor, Sunset Grille, Sello's, Mother's Cantina, and Seacrets.
- Indulge in famous local dishes offered in a style that only Ocean City can deliver.
- Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, and Fenwick Island are a short drive north along the picturesque Coastal Highway.
- Make sure you look for the ponies at Assateague National Park while you're visiting. They are a national treasure.
Jolly Roger's amusement park is a 5 minute walk down the boardwalk, classic arcades and amusements are open year round.
How to Have a Completely New Experience in OC
- Summer in OC is fantastic. Huge crowds swarm the boardwalk from dawn to dusk. The energy is intoxicating. The off-season has a completely different vibe. Empty beaches, small town feel, and friendly locals define this special time.
- Traffic is consistently lighter in the off-season.
- Off-season rental rate reductions ensure you're locking in an excellent value.
- There are local events occurring nearly every off-season weekend: Christmas parades, Santa Con, and the Festival of Lights mark the holiday season. Catch the first sunrise of the new year from the beach. Enjoy the re-opening of many local restaurants for Valentine's Day. Go on a pub-crawl for St. Patrick's Day (which coincides with the unofficial launch of the next high-season). Endless Summer Cruisin' comes to town in the fall, along with O.C. Sunfest. Autumn boasts pub-crawls for Halloween, and crisp air for Thanksgiving.
This property is only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in dates and FlexStay (check-in any day of the week - 3 or 4 night minimum) during the off-season. Please call and speak with a Vacation Coordinator to confirm when the off-season begins for this property.
PLEASE NOTE: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
- Private Balcony w/ Ocean, Beach & Boardwalk views! Great at Sunrise!
- FREE Password-Protected Wi-Fi
- 4 TVs & DVD players
- Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
- Fully-equipped Gourmet Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- 2-car Parking in Covered Garage
- Rooftop Pool (w/ state-of-the-art Saltwater Filtration)
- 11,000 SqFt Sun Deck
- Rooftop Putting Green
- 1,400 SqFt Fitness Center
- Outside Showers/Bathrooms
- On-site Sauna
- Gated, secure Parking Garage (6`10" Clearance)
- First Master Bedroom - King, Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle
- Second Master Bedroom - King
- Bedroom #3 - Pyramid Bunk & Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Building Registration Fee: None. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Complex = Belmont Towers
- Central A/C = Yes
- Balcony = Yes
- Linens Not Provided = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Blender = Yes
- Toaster = 4 Slice
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Cable Package = Xfinity Digital
- Location = Oceanfront
- Area = Inlet - 30th
- Unit Type = Condo
- Elevator = Building
- Fitness Center = Yes
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Distance to the Beach = Ocean Front
- Pool Type = Roof Top
- # of Parking Spaces = 2
- Total # of DVDs = 4
- Total # of TVs = 4
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Internet Provided = Yes
- 2-Night Rentals = Yes
- Work Group = Group 1
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Oceanfront = Direct Oceanfront
- Ocean View = Direct Ocean View
- Waterfront = Oceanfront
- Water View = Ocean View
Please note, the white text boxes show available nights. The grey boxes show unavailable nights.
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$640||$4495|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$655||$4595|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$655||$4595|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$670||$4695|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$670||$4695|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$655||$4595|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$585||$4095|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$500||$3495|
|08/29/2020 - 09/04/2020||$525||$2620|
|09/05/2020 - 09/11/2020||$500||$2495|
|09/12/2020 - 09/18/2020||$500||$2495|
|09/19/2020 - 09/25/2020||$480||$2395|
|09/26/2020 - 10/02/2020||$460||$2295|
|10/03/2020 - 11/13/2020||$300||$1500|
|11/14/2020 - 11/20/2020||$300||$1500|
|11/21/2020 - 11/27/2020||$300||$1500|
|11/28/2020 - 12/25/2020||$300||$1500|
|12/26/2020 - 01/01/2021||$350||$1750|
|01/02/2021 - 04/29/2021||$350||$1750|
|04/30/2021 - 05/06/2021||$400||$1995|
|05/07/2021 - 05/13/2021||$400||$1995|
|05/14/2021 - 05/20/2021||$460||$2295|
|05/21/2021 - 05/27/2021||$520||$2595|
|05/28/2021 - 06/03/2021||$540||$2695|
|06/04/2021 - 06/10/2021||$640||$3195|
|06/11/2021 - 06/17/2021||$485||$3395|
|06/18/2021 - 06/24/2021||$585||$4095|
|06/25/2021 - 07/01/2021||$640||$4495|
|07/02/2021 - 07/08/2021||$640||$4495|
|07/09/2021 - 07/15/2021||$655||$4595|
|07/16/2021 - 07/22/2021||$655||$4595|
|07/23/2021 - 07/29/2021||$670||$4695|
|07/30/2021 - 08/05/2021||$670||$4695|
|08/06/2021 - 08/12/2021||$655||$4595|
|08/13/2021 - 08/19/2021||$585||$4095|
|08/20/2021 - 08/26/2021||$500||$3495|
|08/27/2021 - 09/02/2021||$525||$2620|
|09/03/2021 - 09/09/2021||$500||$2495|
|09/10/2021 - 09/16/2021||$500||$2495|
|09/17/2021 - 09/23/2021||$480||$2395|
|09/24/2021 - 09/30/2021||$460||$2295|
|10/01/2021 - 11/11/2021||$300||$1500|
|11/12/2021 - 11/18/2021||$300||$1500|
|11/19/2021 - 11/25/2021||$300||$1500|
|11/26/2021 - 12/23/2021||$300||$1500|
|12/24/2021 - 12/30/2021||$350||$1750|