Sunset Island 43 Canal Walk Ln43 Canal Walk Ln
Ocean City, MD 21842
Why We Love It:
Located on a tree-lined street in the heart of Sunset Island, 43 Canal Walk Lane is a peaceful oasis for your next Ocean City getaway. This 5-BR, 4.5-BA, 2500-SqFt townhome has plenty of room for relaxing together, yet offers privacy, as well - great for multi-family vacations. Open-concept kitchen, dining, and living room features a balcony on one side and enclosed porch on the other. Sit outside with your morning coffee or evening drinks while soaking up the sea air and quaint island vibes. Property is well-appointed and fully-equipped with all the comforts of home, such as 2 master bedroom suites, Wi-Fi access, 4 TVs/DVD players, and 3-car parking. Just a short walk from the pools, clubhouse, corner store, fountains, and all of Sunset Island's fun amenities. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Features & Amenities:
- Close to Pools/Clubhouse (less than 3 blocks)
- 2500-SqFt, 4-story townhome (no elevator)
- 3-car parking (in private garage & driveway)
- 4 TVs/4 DVD players
- Wireless internet
- Fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances & center island
- Central A/C
- Charcoal grill
- Indoor/outdoor/kiddie pools (open seasonally)
- Community clubhouse & fitness center
- On-site restaurant, snack bar & general store (open seasonally)
- Pond & interactive fountains
- Bayfront beaches, nature path & fishing/crabbing pier
- Master Bedroom 1 - King Bed (3rd floor)
- Master Bedroom 2 - King Bed (4th floor)
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed (3rd floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bed (3rd floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Pyramid Bunk Bed (1st floor)
Sunset Island is Ocean City's premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location (67th St. in mid-town OCMD). Known for its first-class amenities and quaint tree-lined streets, this 37-acre private community is surrounded by the bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day and breathtaking views at sunset. Facilities include indoor/outdoor pools with full food and beverage service, clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, shoreline walking paths, bayside beaches, and interactive fountains. When you're ready to venture out, there are tons of things to see and do in this immediate area of town. Check out the 67th St. TownCenter located 2 blocks east of Sunset Island, where you can grab a bite to eat or enjoy some retail therapy at the Longboard Cafe, Sweetfrog, Ron Jon Surf Shop, The Kite Loft, Dolle's Candyland, and more. Want to enjoy a special night out or a scenic lunch on the bay? Some of Ocean City's best cuisine and nightlife can be found in this section of town at spots like Fager's Island, Seacrets, Macky's Bayside Bar & Grill, BJ's on the Water, Skye Bar, and Dead Freddie's Bar & Grill (cute on-site playground for the kids). Stuck with a rainy day, or just want to beat the heat? Challenge the family to a round of mini-golf at Old Pro Golf's indoor golf course or a game of bowling at Alley Oops and Ocean Lanes Bowling (all within a couple of blocks). All of this, and just a short drive or bus ride from the Boardwalk in downtown Ocean City.
Need to Know/Restrictions:
- Building Registration Fee required: $110 gets you 6 facility & 3 parking passes. Additional facility passes are $70 per pass, per person per week.
- Group rentals are not permitted to guests under age 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
- Only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in date during the season. Short stays available in the off-season (3-night min).
- No pets, parties or smoking permitted in this home.
- Check-in is 4:00-6:00 PM. Check-out is 9:00 AM. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions, including steps for late arrival.
- Linens are NOT included (sheets/towels). Guests have the option of bringing linens or purchasing Linen Service (please let us know at least 7 days prior). Linen Service not available for last-minute bookings. Linens are not installed on the beds. Toilet paper, soaps, cleaning supplies, trash bags, and paper products are NOT provided.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Kayaks # and Type = 10% at 30 days 20% at 14 days
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Complex = Sunset Island
- Central A/C = Yes
- Balcony = Yes
- Linens Not Provided = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Toaster = 2 Slice
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Cable Package = Xfinity Digital
- Location = Bayside
- Area = 31st - 93rd
- Unit Type = Townhouse
- Elevator = None
- Fitness Center = Yes
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Distance to the Beach = quarter mile
- Pool Type = Indoor / Outdoor
- Kiddie Pool = Yes
- # of Parking Spaces = 3
- Total # of TVs = 4
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- On-Site Security = Yes
- Newly Listed Property = Yes
- Internet Provided = Yes
- Fishing Charters = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Carbon Monoxide Detector = Yes
Please note, the white text boxes show available nights. The grey boxes show unavailable nights.
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$440||$2195|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$440||$2195|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$530||$3710|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$615||$4295|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$615||$4295|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$615||$4295|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$615||$4295|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$615||$4295|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$615||$4295|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$615||$4295|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$545||$3795|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$610||$3040|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$440||$2195|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$440||$2195|